Headed to Buffet town to have our dinner for my birthday. After dinner, we had a stroll at Marina Barrage. Didn't have any plans that night as it's Monday the next day so yeah. Anyway here's the night view at Marina Barrage taken using my phone.

--
11/11 which was Monday was the day I'm finally legal! This time round, I am celebrating it with Adrian. Met him after his work at camp and went to his house first. He wanted to surprise me with a birthday cake but ended up I spoiled his plan by asking him to drop by my house to fetch me. Haha oh well this is why he always said that its really difficult to surprise me. But he did surprised me when he passed me my present.
Thank you baby!
Oh oh tee dee for my birthday dinner.
Sasha Crochet top - butteredgun
Quilted bag - @kittyondeck
Sandals - Xccelerate
Settled our dinner at MOF Lenas. As usual my boy will order the wagyu beef without fail.
Pampered myself and my hair with sunsilk hair treatments and bought a hair dye for myself.
Caught Special ID at Century Square. The movie was by Donnie Yen and it was some sort like a gangster movie. Not that bad with ratings 4.5/5. And that was the end of my birthday celebrations this two days!
To my dearest boyfriend, I wanna thank you for making my birthday an awesome one even though it was a half day celebration as it falls on a weekday. And although you are really tired and did not get enough rest as you had to report to your camp early in the morning but you still made the effort to plan on where to go etc. Time will never enough when I'm with you and I'm really happy that I have you. Thank you so so much for everything and the present you had given me. Lastly I love you! <3





No comments:
Post a Comment