Sunday, 3 November 2013

Happy 19th Adrian!

Happy 19th birthday to my favorite boy! Managed to stay up at Adrian's house on Friday night to be the first one to wish him. Got him a fruits cake that I bought from Yamazaki and surprised him! Though it was really obvious before surprising him (like what he said) but I'm so happy that at least I put in the efforts so my surprise was quite successful.





Presents given from me! A handmade minion birthday card and a Akribos watch (:

--

Woke up the next day and had our lunch at WhiteSands with Adrian's family and headed to MBS to celebrate Adrian's birthday. Outfit of the day with my swallow flutter top x bershka demin jeans x celine inspired platforms.


View from 39th floor from our room.

Managed to get a view of the sunset from the hotel.
Dinner in the hotel !



The most exciting part was swimming at night at the skypark!







Although it's really tiring, but I had a great day celebrating Adrian's birthday. Lastly happy birthday boyfriend! This will be the second year I'm celebrating your birthday together. Hopefully you will have fun and like the presents I've gave you. I love you (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment