I met him in April of 2012. At that time, we were both single. I was studying at College East and my school used to have a pool center. And since that my hobby is playing pool and snooker, I used to go down every single day with my classmates during our break. Adrian was there as well, and he was so called a 'well known' person over there as he was that kind of noisy type who likes to disturb his friends. Haha. But at that time, I didn't really notice him, as y'know he was not that charming, and he was short. Hahaha. But one day, he started talking to me while I was playing pool. And the first sentence he asked me was, "Do you know who is Andy? Because CS asked me to teach you how to play pool." So at first, I was quite stunned. After that day, we began to add up each other on FB and started chatting on private message. And then, he finally asked me for my number. We text each other everyday, talked to each other at pool center and even play pool with each other. Eventually we became good friends. At that moment of time, he had a crush on me and he went to tell everybody how cute am I and he likes me. So his friends started disturbing us whenever we are together. Haha.
After 1 month , I realized that he was really different from other guys. He really took care of me like an elder brother, we can get along really well and I really felt comfortable being together with him. So we got together on 1st June 2013.
A year had passed.
and now we are together for 1 year and 6 months.
Of course, we do have a lot of ups and downs, we ain't happy everyday. We do quarrel and have arguments with one another. We do bickers with each other even with the smallest things but after all, we still learnt our mistakes and tends to forgive and forget. After all this obstacles, eventually we learnt how to appreciate and treasure each other.
We watched each other grow, I watched him entering SAF and watched him to the day he POP. We are not as romantic as other couples, we don't go out on lavish dates as we prefer to stay at home to watch movies or just have a simple midnight movie on weekends.
People tends to judge that I will get together with Adrian just because he was rich. But the problem is when he told me that he had a crush for me, he did not show me where he was staying or whether he was rich. And at that moment of time, I did not even care whether he was rich or poor. Money doesn't count love and it's really ridiculous when you love someone just because he was rich and not about his personality. So clear your doubts people.
I'm really glad that our relationship is still standing strong after so many ups and downs we had went through. And he is the only guy who had taught me all the good things. And watched me grow. It was hardly to be seen that our family can be bond together compared to others and it was a good thing because each of our family members are close to your families too. You are an apple to my eye and the perfect guy to me. I just hope that we will pull through everything and last till the day we are marry in the future. Because I believed that both of us are destined to be together and destined to last till death do us apart. I love you boyfriend. (;

No comments:
Post a Comment