Monday, 28 October 2013

Catch up session with Ariel & Lily.

Wanted to blog about my outing with Ariel and Lily but I'm always busy so I'm gonna blog today as I've dragging my post from Thursday till now. Had a small catch up with my girls after 2 years as I've been graduated from my secondary school and hence we had lost contact with each other. And it was really surprising that we had lots of things to catch up after 2 years. So here's our past photos. Look how much we had changed.





Here are the photos we took on Thursday.







Look at how much we've changed, it seems like we are some young kids in the past compared to now. Anyway had a great day catching up with one another and had our shopping spree at Bugis. And I even bought Adrian our couple tees. Went to Haji Lane and Arab Street and was searching high and low for some shop ended up it was closed down long time ago.. And yes we tried tutti frutti yogurt and it cost $9plus, super expensive ><
Went to look for Adrian afterwards and we went to the airport to have some japanese ramen. It was a self service restaurant where we ordered our ramen at different stalls. 



So this sums up my day on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment