Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Ssikkek Korean BBQ at Tampines One

Had my lunch at Ssikkek Korean BBQ at Tampines One today. Well, this was my first time trying out Korean BBQ as I always wanted to try it out. The place was fully air-conditioned and every table was fitted with the new smokeless BBQ. 


This will be the price for each person, pretty cheap to me for weekdays lunch. And reasonable for a BBQ buffet. Each person has a free bottle of mineral water that was placed on their tables. 


Look at the variety of meats such as pork belly, bacon, beef and etc to choose from. 











Always looking at how delicious it will be like on the television but today, I got to try this out. 




With sissy and mummy. (: 

So if you would like to try this Korean BBQ, it will be located at Tampines 1 #04-22.

 Etude House Juicy Cocktail nail polish 



Juicy cocktail nail polish from EtudeHouse just arrived in my mailbox yesterday after waiting about 2 weeks time as I ordered it from Qoo10. Bought this set of nail polish for just $6plus with 3ea set in a box and surprisingly, I received 3 samples from them too. One of it was the air skin fit BB cream. Super worth your money. Gonna try this nail polish one day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment