Friday, 7 June 2013

Review for InfinitePixie and Theblackoutfits

Hello! I'm back to blog with InfinitePixie and Theblackoutfits review.

InfinitePixie

Infinite Pixie is an online fashion store based in Singapore focusing on womenswear. Founded in 2011 and solely run by Sera Lo. As of 1st January 2013, sprees are organized weekly with a minimum of 20 new arrivals and collections aimed to be launched fortnightly with new arrivals. 

So yesterday, my Celine Inspired handbag that I won from InfinitePixie Spree #63 giveaway had just arrived in my mailbox. I was so excited that I've finally received it after waiting about 1 week, was so worried that I thought it was lost as I opt for normal postage when they had already mailed them out on 29May. Anyway, I've joined several giveaways on facebook and instagram to try my luck but I was really lucky as this was the awesome giveaway that I had won. When they tagged me on facebook that day, I was really shocked and jumping out of joy. Because that was the bag I really want to get. So, when I just received it yesterday, surprisingly it looked small to me, however it looked cute in that mini size. Suitable for casual and some of the occasions. Lastly, I would like to say thanks to InfinitePixie for holding this exlcusive giveaway! (:


This will be the interior design of how it looks like.

Do like their page and join their exclusive giveaway now! As they are offering FREE local normal postage to all customers to celebrate the month of June. And also you get to enjoy 10% OFF all spree items except for Spree #69 new arrivals items. Spend a min SGD $10 and you will be entitled to the 10% discount. It will be valid till 11th June 2013, 11.30PM (GMT+8) only.

Shop now at InfinitePixie. 
Follow them on Instagram: @infinitepixie

TheBlackOutfits

Theblackoutfits is an online preorder webstore based in Singapore founded in 2011. We aim to create a boutique market providing individuals with fashionable apparels at reasonable prices. Features new preorder items every week.

TheBlackOutfits is having their #spree23 with more than 20 new arrivals now. 
So I chose this transparent flora socks in white. Its kind of sheer material and it look so pretty in real life!





Shop now at TheBlackOutfits.

Facbook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheBlackOutfits
Webstore: http://theblackoutfits.blogspot.sg/
Follow them on Instagram: @theblackoutfits

Look at the collections of socks I have. Really love them!


































Left: Sheer Rose socks in black from http://www.ohsofickle.com.sg

 Really love sheer socks especially floral socks! Its really a unique piece that I love the most!

Another giveaway item from http://tradingpast.livejournal.com/ and a polka dot retro dress! Love this cute marvel socks, and yes it's iron man! Omg.



















No comments:

Post a Comment