Monday, 3 June 2013

First blog post dedicated to my boy

Hi, I'm back to blog again and it's been some time since I last blogged as I've closed down my previous one months ago. Anyway here is my first post dedicated to my lovely boy. <3

Those photos was taken last year, probably the first few weeks when we've known each other. When I first met you, I feel like you're such an amazing guy, the first guy who made me fall in love with you, the first guy who never fails to make me smile every single day, the first guy who I want to meet everyday. Your text, your phone calls always never fails to make me smile. I still remember the days when you woke up early just to make some sandwiches to school and passed it to me when we have not been together yet. And you're the first guy who did that. 


Still remember this stitch? It's the first present you bought for me before our 1 month anniversary. (:
As days passed by, we had been together for 368 days, as our 1 year anniversary had just passed on 1st June. It's just a blink of eyes when I'm with you, we've gone through ups and downs and we still managed to go through all these obstacles and walk down the path together. Thanks for everything that you've done, thanks for making the effort to make this relationship stronger and stronger. You are just like a bodyguard to me, being protective towards me, to make me feel secure whenever I'm with you. You are like my brother who always care and protect me in order not to let others to bully me. My best friend who always be playing with me, having fun and talking nonsense to make me laugh. And my perfect boyfriend who always be there for me to be my listening ears and lending me your shoulders when I broke down. Thank you love. Thank you for everything you've done. I appreciated a lot. 


You're in the army now, and I promised that I will walk through this 2 years journey with you till you finish your SAF. It's been 3 months ever since you entered SAF, and 1 more month to POP. Talking about army, this was my first experience to have an army boyfriend. My first boyfriend whom I ever fetch from his first book out. And looking a boy who turns into a mutual and stronger man. A boy who wore his SAF uniform smartly. Anyway you're going outfield next weekend and I'm unable to meet you this weekends. Please take care of yourself and drink plenty of water. I love you darling. Forever and always. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment