Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Saturday

A pretty late blog post about my weekends as I am busy this few days so bear with it readers! As I will not be updating much.
Spent my Saturday to Vivocity with my family and Adrian. So here is my outfit on that day. Basic slanted dress from http://www.thepetiterose.com/. More reviews will be up on the next post. Lime green quilted bag that I got it from @pastelswirl. And my Dr Martz shoes with my kitty socks.


Went to the Soup Restaurant and give it a try as it was our first trip to the restaurant. This is the signature dish we ordered, the chicken was really tender and tasty. Actually we suppose to wrap it in a lettuce with the ginger sauce in the middle but I preferred to eat it without the lettuce.

The other dishes we ordered was the sweet and sour pork, toufu, sea cucumber with duck meat, and venison with spring onion. 

So after dinner, it is the time for some desserts! So went to get our ice-creams at Stmarccafe.



And if you've know me well, or had read about my past blog post, you should have know that I love macha ice-cream! <3 And this macha ice-cream really taste good.
Here are some pictures with my dear boy.




ask.fm/rachelleisabella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment