ThePetiteRose
I simple love how basic the dress look like and this dress can make you be more classy too. I picked this dress because of how unique the slanted neckline look like, as I've been searching for bodycon dress but this dress really caught my attention when I was scrolling at Thepetiterose webstore. Usually I don't fit bodycon dress as I'm too skinny for it otherwise I will be wearing an outerwear over it but this basic slanted dress fits perfectly fine for me!
Check out thepetiterose for their new arrivals and they have cute and pretty swimwears as well!
Webstore: http://www.thepetiterose.com
Instagram: @thepetiterose
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Thepetiterose
--
ShopTwinkleFairy
Second advertorial will be from shoptwinklefairy. I was really pleased that I got choosen to get sponsored by them. Here's what they sponsored me.
Firstly, the chiffon romper, a really casual and comfortable outfit as it was made out of chiffon. It can be worn as a romper and make the tube as a top as I matched it with my demin shorts.
Secondly, they also sent me the daisy cut out top in black that I really likeeee!
Lastly the monochrome dress!
Check out their other items from their new collection!
Webstore: shoptwinklefairy.blogspot.sg
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/shoptwinklefairy



No comments:
Post a Comment