Smart casual (:
Polka dot dress: www.ladiesplus.weebly.com giveaway
Birkin Bag: www.shopobsession.com
Maroon highcut converse
Up early to attend my boy's POP yesterday morning, reached there about 7.15am. Settled down on the platform while waiting so it's camwhored time!
With Adeline!
Pictures during the parade:
And finally pictures with our dear soldier:
My dear soldier, I'm so proud of you that you did not gave up during the 24km route march. And you managed to walk through this journey when your legs are already swollen , having blisters and feeling so tired. We had been going through this 19 weeks of tough training and finally you had POP yesterday. 1 year plus to go and I will continue to be here for you supporting you. I love you boyfriend! <3
Bought boyfriend Agnes b t-shirt and another couple tee added to our wardrobe. (:
And I finally bought my Dr Martens! Love it! <3













How much is the Agnes b ? (:
ReplyDelete