Tuesday, 16 July 2013

[Advertorial] Burnthosegeeks

Have you heard burnthosegeeks before? Its an instashop who sell loads of pretty apparels. She brings in livejournal loots in a reasonable price and free normal mailing too. She got back some apparels from Bangkok too! And this is what I got for my loots!






Chose this floral crop top from her, and I love it so much!! I paired it with a pair of demin shorts and it simply looks so casual for me. Love those floral printings and it matched well with the navy blue of the top.





Second item I got is the embroidery dress. Look how feminine I am! Haha. So in love with embroidery designs now. And love how the colors matched well with the white dress. Been getting dress for myself as it's so much convenience as I don't have to mix and match my top and bottom.

Follow her on instagram @burnthosegeeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment