Hi readers! It's been long ever since I've updated this site as like what I mentioned in my previous post, I will be updating more on my dayre so if you have not follow me yet. Follow me nownownow!! :)
Anyway I decided to blog about my virgin trip to the 2 degree ice exhibition here because I have quite a number of photos to upload and yeah I should update this site more before it's dead. So, I spent my Thursday with my boy as it was my off day and he was on leave too. Decided to head to 2 degree ice exhibition and check it out. Entrance fee was $32 but if you're using a student pass it will be $22 and there will be a 10% off for OCBC members as well as passion card holders. :) So lucky me who just have to pay $22 and it was quite worth it. *Thumbs up

We was given a pair of free gloves but I just have to sacrifice one of my hand just to take some photos. But sadly I didn't take much photos as my hands are freezing cold..
Settled our dinner at Itacho Sushi !
Super fresh sashimi!
After dinner, we went to watch 47 Ronin. Not a bad movie, quite interesting though. Shop around bugis and came across this huge iron man statue. And boyf said that he wanna get it and place it in his room. Totally insane. -.- I think if he really place that in his room, I won't even dare to enter because it look so big and it's robotic. Imagine he is moving around while you're sleeping. Haha. Ok I've watched too many haunted movies. ><
Outfit of the day:
White pleated 2-way top x bershka jeans x longchamp x sandals from xccelerate.
Ending my post with some of my selfies and pictures with my beloved boy!






















No comments:
Post a Comment