TheCoutureLane
I chose this black basic suspender skirt and paired it with my topshop pink crop top. Love how casual and basic it goes. And at first I was afraid that it might be too long for me but surprisingly it turns out fine, and above my knee length too. Really love this basic suspender skirt from TCL!
Do remember to like their facebook page and join their mailing list to get first hand updates and do support them as their prices are really affordable! They are having a GSS for all apparels for SGD $19.90 and they are having backorders for it now!
Webstore: www.couturelane.com
Facebook Webpage: www.facebook.com/CoutureLane
TheComeUpStore
Est. April 2013, THECOMEUPSTORE.SG was founded by Kelvin and Sarah. The inspiration to start up an online store started off with Sarah’s addiction to shop online almost daily and Kelvin’s undying passion for street wear and fashion. This struck the couple to start sourcing and in the end, come up with T.C.U.S. to satisfy fashionistas with durable, fashionable and affordable clothing.
I chose a val cross back top in dusty pink and paired it with a bandage skirt. And I simply love off shoulder tops! Second apparel I chose from them was the Rach Asymmetric Top in Cream. Love how the top looks like.
Its really a unique piece that it's shorter in front and longer behind, and I paired with my bandage skirt. Taadaah and I'm done. And I got these two pieces during their GSS. Really cheap!
Do remember to like their facebook with exclusive giveaways to be won and they are having a GSS sales with more than 100 items on their webstore! Do support!
Webstore: http://thecomeupstore.sg/
Facebook Webpage: https://www.facebook.com/Thecomeupstoreadmin?fref=ts
Instagram: @thecomeupstore
StyleLustGirl
Chose this Motif burnout crop tee in white from SLG. And I wore this out last Sunday to Singapore Expo Flea. Love how casual and basic it is and I really love the material as it is really soft. So basically this was the second time I shopped at StyleLustGirl. And they have lots of pretty apparels and shoes on their webstore.
Do remember to like their facebook page as they will be having a weekly giveaway and GSS sales with apparels at SGD $20.13 on their webstore now! Do check it out and support them!
Webstore: http://stylelustgirl.com/
Facebook Webpage: https://www.facebook.com/stylelustgirlsg
Instagram: @stylelustgirl

No comments:
Post a Comment