MBS
So basically this is my ootd to MBS on Friday.
Really love this sunshine yellow sexy back skater dress that I got it from Yi Xuan on facebook.
She sells loads of livejournal loots from other blogshop like Butteredgun, Wonderstellar, Twistpolka and etc.
She always sell it way cheaper than them and in a reasonable prices, this is why I always get my apparels there. And so far, I've bought 6 apparels from her. She is really trustworthy and friendly owner. Do check out her facebook and support her as she is having a flashsales that ends today! Everything at her selling album at only $20 bucks!
FACEBOOK WEBPAGE: https://www.facebook.com/yi.xuan.7739
Shoes of the day! Really love this pair of MaryJane T-bar shoes. And boyfriend's mum said that it looks like a bread. Haha.
We reached MBS in the noon and boyfriend and I settled our lunch at Rise. It wasn't my first time trying the food there but the food there was really nice. I had the Alarcarte while boyfriend had buffet there. So I chose pork chop with spinach for my lunch. While waiting, the waitress there will serve you some breads just in case you're feeling hungry.
This is really delicious! And boyfriend's buffet desserts. I didn't try it but it looks tempting.
So after our lunch, we went to check in to our hotel but ended up they gave us the wrong room, as boyfriend's mum booked a pool suite but ended up they gave us a karaoke room. But it looks really comfortable inside.Scenery of Garden By the Bay at 16th floor of our room.

We waited for about 3 hours to change our room to our desired pool suite so when I gets bored, I camwhored. (:
After waiting for so long, we finally changed our room. And I really love when there's pool table in the room, so that we won't get bored for hours in the room and I personally love pool!
Macarons from Sweetspot!
Salted caramel macarons is damn tasty!
Had a great day with love for the whole day at MBS.
A gift for boyfriend. Our first couple watch. (:
Lastly, thank you to boyfriend's mum for this TWG macarons! <3
JB TRIP
OOTD to JB on Saturday morning.
Brenda eyelet T-shirt from http://www.shopwearerubbish.com.
Demin white shorts from http://www.ohsofickle.com.sg/.
Celine Inspired bag from http://www.infinitepixie.com/ giveaway.
Glitter jelly loafers from http://www.theclosetlover.com.
After reaching JB, we settled our lunch at Sushi King.
The sashimi there was not really recommended as it do not taste like sashimi at all. But for the rest of the food is still fine to me.
After lunch boyfriend bought his ice-cream at Daily Fresh. As usual he always looking for ice-cream whenever we goes. Lol.
Saw Doremon and friends there! Although I am not a fan of Doremon but I do watch their cartoons in the morning and the Doremon mascot looked so cute!
After shopping for hours, we had our dinner at Swenses. Although there's Swenses at Singapore too but the Swensens at JB was so much cheaper compared to Singapore's one. Had Tomyum pasta while boyfriend had his ribeye steak. And the pasta was like $6plus and ribeye steak was like $11plus in SGD.

Did not take any picture of the ribeye steak as I was busy eating my food.
Ending my post with our faces! (:



























No comments:
Post a Comment